CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCivil society has taken centre stage in international policy debates and global problem solving. This text, by scholars and participants, shows how to understand the changes that are occurring, particularly in relation to international institutions. It includes case studies.
- Author BiographyMichael Edwards is director of Governance and Civil Society at the Ford Foundation. Among his most recent publications is Future Positive: International Cooperation in the 21st Century. John Gaventa is a fellow at the Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex, where he coordinates a global program on citizen participation. He is perhaps best known for his book Power and Powerlessness in an Appalachian Valley, winner of numerous awards.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn Gaventa,Michael Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.