Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- Author(s)Tarozzi Massimiliano
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Table Of ContentsPreface 1. The Priority of Global Citizenship Education Part I: Difference and Citizenship 2. Theoretical Conceptualization: The Challenge of Diversity 3. Multiculturalism: The USA Perspective 4. Interculturalism: The European Union Perspective 5. Comparing Intercultural and Multicultural Education Part II: Justice in Democracies 6. Theoretical Conceptualization:The Challenge of Equality 7. From Multiculturalism to Global Citizenship Education Conclusion References Index
- Author BiographyMassimiliano Tarozzi is Associate Professor in Education at the Department Life Quality Studies, University of Bologna, Italy, and was a Fulbright Visiting Scholar at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA. He is the editor of Encyclopaideia: Journal of Phenomenology and Education and Chair of the institution governing educational services in Bologna, Italy. Carlos Alberto Torres is Distinguished Professor of Education, UNESCO Chair in Global Learning and Global Citizenship Education, and Director of the Paulo Freire Institute at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA. He is President of the World Council of Comparative Education Societies, Founding Director of the Paulo Freire Institutes in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and at UCLA, and Past President of the Comparative International Education Society (CIES).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.