All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the foundations of climate science and human health Global Climate Change and Human Health examines the environmental crisis from a public health and clinical health perspective, giving students and clinicians the information they need to prepare for the future of health care.
- Author BiographyGEORGE LUBER, P<small/small>D, is chief of the Climate and Health Program at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). JAY LEMERY, MD, is associate professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and section chief of Wilderness and Environmental Medicine in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byGeorge Luber,Jay Lemory
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.