Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPeter McMahon uses theory in political economy with writing on technological developemnts, and also combines cutting edge theory with historical evidence to provide a new explanation of the last one and a half centuries of globalization.
- Author BiographyPeter McMahon, Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy, Murdoch University, Australia
- Author(s)Peter McMahon
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.