Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a culinary trip around the world, this series features a variety of recipes from each country. It includes sections on how to read a recipe, safety in the kitchen, and daily nutritional requirements. Quick tips and variations as well as considerations for dietary restrictions round out each recipe.
- Author BiographyDana Meachen Rau is an author, editor, and illustrator of children's books. She has written more than 100 books for children, many of them nonfiction in subjects including astronomy, history, and geography, as well as numerous biographies. She lives in Burlington, Connecticut, with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIgnite: Global Cookery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.