All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book leading economists evaluate how the world can best spend money to combat the world's biggest problems.
- Author BiographyBjorn Lomborg is Director of the Copenhagen Consensus Center and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy at Copenhagen Business School. He is the author of the controversial bestseller, The Skeptical Environmentalist (Cambridge University Press, 2001), and was named as one of the most globally influential people by Time magazine in 2004.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 148 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBjorn Lomborg
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.