CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology focuses on the legal rights of women of colour around the world. The essays discuss topical themes such as responses to white feminism, female genital mutilation and intersections of law, and the text addresses the role and status of women worldwide.
- Author BiographyAdrien Katherine Wing is Professor of Law at the University of Iowa College of Law and editor of Critical Race Feminism: A Reader.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCritical America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAdrien Katherine Wing
- Foreword byAngela Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.