CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume fleshes out how current cultural policies are working and forecasts what we can expect the future landscape of global culture to look like.
- Author BiographyDiane Crane is Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania and is the author of numerous books, most recently Fashion and Its Social Agendas: Class, Gender, and Identity in Clothing (2000). Nobuko Kawashima is Professor in the Department of Economics at Doshisha University in Kyoto. Kenichi Kawasaki is a Professor of Sociology at Komazawa 0-415-93230-0 Tokyo, Japan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDiana Crane,Kenichi Kawasaki,Nobuko Kawashima
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.