All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £6.03Trending at £6.32
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionA proposal for a philosophical foundation and a realistic deliberative mechanism for creating a transnational common law for the environment.
- Author BiographyWalter F. Baber is Associate Professor in the Graduate Center for Public Policy and Administration in the College of Health and Human Services at California State University, Long Beach. He was named the Fulbright Distinguished Chair of Environmental Policy at the Politechnic Institute of Turin (Italy) for 2009. Robert V. Bartlett is Gund Professor of Liberal Arts in the Department of Political Science at the University of Vermont. Baber and Bartlett are coauthors of Deliberative Environmental Politics: Democracy and Ecological Rationality (MIT Press, 2005).
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2011 International Ethics Section Book Prize given by the International Studies Association 2011 and Winner, 2011 International Ethics Section Book Prize given by the International Studies Association 2011.
- Author(s)Robert V. Bartlett,Walter F. Baber
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGlobal Democracy and Sustainable Jurisprudence
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.