CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays that provides a selection of leading contemporary scholarship which situates Dickens in a global perspective. This title addresses such areas as: Dickens' reception outside Britain and North America; his intertextual relations with and influence upon writers from different parts of the world; and, more.
- Author BiographyJohn O. Jordan is Professor, Department of Literature, University of California at Santa Cruz, USA. He is the Director of the Dickens Project and Editor of the Cambridge Companion to Charles Dickens. Nirshan Perera is a Graduate Student Instructor in the Department of Literature, University of California at Santa Cruz, USA.
- Author(s)Dr. Nirshan Perera
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleA Library of Essays on Charles Dickens
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 27 previously published journal articles
- Weight1478 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byProfessor John O. Jordan
- Series Edited byProfessor Catherine Waters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.