All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive exploration of diplomacy in the era of globalization, Global Diplomacy looks at both the theory and practice of diplomacy in today's networked world.
- Author BiographyAlison Holmes is assistant professor and program leader of International Studies at Humboldt State University. She earned her Ph.D. in International Relations at the London School of Economics and has been awarded fellowships at Oxford University and Yale University. Before starting her academic career, Holmes worked in the UK for 21 years, including ten years with the third party of British politics, the Liberal Democrats, running both their 1992 and1997 General Election Campaigns. Just prior to leaving the UK, Holmes was speechwriter and communications advisor to the US Ambassador to the UK.J. Simon Rofe is senior lecturer in Diplomacy and International Studies in the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London. His research interests focus on US Foreign Relations and Diplomacy in the twentieth century, with a specific focus on Presidential post-war planning. Author of Franklin Roosevelt's Foreign Policy and the Welles Mission. (Palgrave: New York, 2007), Rofe is also co-series editor of Key Studies in Diplomacy (Bloomsbury) and is on the editorial board of the journal Diplomatic History.
- Author(s)Alison R. Holmes,J. Simon Rofe
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.