All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an ethnography of Filipino gay men in New York that explores their sexual and national identities. This book challenges beliefs about the progressive development of a gay world and the eventual assimilation of all queer folks into gay modernity.
- Author BiographyMartin F. Manalansan IV is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the editor of Cultural Compass: Ethnographic Explorations of Asian America and coeditor of Queer Globalizations: Citizenship and the Afterlife of Colonialism.
- Author(s)Martin F. Manalansan
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePerverse Modernities: A Series Edited by Jack Halberstam and Lisa Lowe
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width149 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.