Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the social processes that underpin the global economy and demonstrating how the uneven effects of global economic integration impact upon actors, this book underlines the reciprocal effects that reconfigure the terrain of global accumulation.
- Author BiographyMarcus Taylor is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Global Development Studies at Queen's University, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRethinking Globalizations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMarcus Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.