All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe global market for oil and gas resources is rapidly changing. Three major trends uthe rise of new consumers, the increasing influence of state players, and concerns about climate change uare combining to challenge existing regulatory structures, many of which have been in place for a half-century.
- Author BiographyAndreas Goldthau is associate professor of public policy at Central European University, Hungary, and head of the Energy Security Program at its Center for Environment and Security. He is also a fellow at the Global Public Policy Institute (GPPi), Berlin. Jan Martin Witte is associate director of GPPi.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndreas Goldthau,Jan Martin Witte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.