All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the mutual shaping of local struggles and global forces. This book shows how groups negotiate, circumvent, challenge, and even re-create the complex global web that entangles them.
- Author BiographyAll of the authors were affiliated with the Sociology Department at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Blum,Lynne Haney,Maren Klawiter,Michael Burawoy,Millie Thayer,Sean O'Riain,Sheba George,Steven H. Lopez,Teresa Gowan,Zsuzsa Gille
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photo
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.