All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionSince the UN's World Conference on Women in Mexico City in 1975, feminists around the world have campaigned with increasing success for recognition of women's full personhood and empowerment. Drawing from an international group of scholars and activists, this book explores the social and political developments that have energized this movement.
- Author BiographyMyra Marx Ferree is the Alice H. Cook Professor of Sociology and Director of the European Union Center of Excellence at the University of Wisconsin. Aili Mari Tripp is Professor of Political Science and Gender & Women's Studies and Director of the Center for Research on Gender and Women at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAili Mari Tripp,Myra Marx Ferree
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.