All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) looks ahead in this annual volume at the flashpoints that will likely arise in 2016, how best to deal with them, and what lasting effects they might leave for the next American administration and its allies around the world.
- Author BiographyCraig Cohen is executive vice president at CSIS. Melissa G. Dalton is a senior fellow with the International Security Program at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight240 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCraig Cohen,Melissa Dalton
- Introduction byJohn Hamre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.