CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamines neoliberal order and the resistance movements which it has sparked across the globe. This work offers historical analysis of the role of politics, religion and imperialism in shaping the contemporary crisis in the Middle East and of the prospects for the Left throughout the Islamic world.
- Author BiographyLEO PANITCH is Professor of Political Science at York University in Toronto and author of Renewing Socialism: Democracy, Strategy, and Imagination. COLIN LEYS is Emeritus Professor at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, and author of Market-Driven Politics.
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Weight594 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byColin Leys,Leo Panitch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.