All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its creation in 1995, the World Trade Organization (WTO) has succeeded in providing a multilateral legal framework for the development of regulatory practices through its multiple agreements. This book addresses the legal aspects of the global architecture for food governance.
- Author BiographyMariela Maidana-Eletti is a Swiss trained lawyer, currently holding a visiting appointment as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Institute of International Economic Law, Georgetown University Law Center in Washington DC in the USA. She holds a PhD in Legal Sciences from the University of Lucerne in Switzerland, an LL.M in International Business Law from the Free University Amsterdam in The Netherlands and a Master in Law from the UNED Madrid in Spain. She is admitted to the Spanish bar and has practiced international and domestic commercial law in Switzerland. Her research interests focus on international economic law at the intersection of food and public health regulation.
- Author(s)Mariela Maidana-Eletti
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Global Economic Law / Studien zum globalen Wirtschaftsrecht / Etudes en droit economique mondial
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.