Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £21.74Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the global institutions on the front line of the campaign against hunger and poverty. Analyzing the origins, functions, successes and difficulties of these global institutions, this book highlights the relevance of these bodies in their quest to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyD. John Shaw served for over thirty years with the United Nations World Food Programme at its headquarters in Rome, Italy, latterly as its Economic Adviser and Chief of WFP's Policy Affairs Service. He was also a consultant for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the World Bank. His work brought him into close contact with the policies and work of the global food and agricultural institutions covered in this book. Previously, from post-graduate studies in Agricultural Economic at Oxford University, he spent eight years as Senior Lecturer in Rural Economy at the University of Khartoum, Sudan and was a Fellow in Agricultural Economics and founder member of the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex, UK. He has also served as a consultant to the Commonwealth Secretariat and is currently on the International Editorial Board of the journal Food Policy.
- Author(s)D. John Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.