CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of globalisation, the big issues that face us and how our consciousness is transforming. This book presents a different thinking about organisations and leadership and processes and tools to enable leaders to release creativity in organisations and help people thrive in an uncertain, chaotic transforming world.
- Author BiographyThe author Before becoming an independent management consultant, Bruce spent 30 years in HR management in: Peek Frean, Birds Eye, Alcan (Jamaica and UK), Reed Paper and Royal and Sun Alliance. Clients, past and present, include Digital Equipment, Marconi, W H Smith, Dacorum Borough Council, Parker Hannifin, Sanyo, Middlesex Probation Service, PricewaterhouseCoopers, BUPA Health Services, ExxonMobil, SmithKline Beecham, Sun Banking Corporation, Middlesex University Business School and Bovis Lend Lease. His companion book, Making a Difference - Strategies and Tools for Transforming you Organisation, paperback July 2001, receives much appreciation from business and professional readers alike.
- Author(s)Bruce Nixon
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.