Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.88Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers topics that span theory, policy, and history and range over Latin America, Asia as well as OECD countries.
- Author BiographyMeghnad Desai is Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Governance and Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics. He is also author of Marx's Revenge which was published in 2002. Yahia Said is a Research Officer at the Centre for the Study of Global Governance at the London School of Economics. He has also worked as a corporate finance consultant.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 line figures, 17 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMeghnad Desai,Yahia Said
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.