Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on themes of citizen organisation and empowerment set in the context of globalising legal processes.
- Author BiographyPeter Odell is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Sheffield. Chris Willett is Professor of Consumer Law at De Montfort University in Leicester.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byChris G. Willett,Peter O'Dell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.