Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a look at the world of accounting and examines business's relationship with the state. It compares the accounting regulations in Germany, the UK and the US to provide evidence that privatization and convergence must be used with caution, at least in the world of accounting.
- Author BiographyJOCHEN ZIMMERMANN is Professor of Accounting at Bremen University, Germany. His research focuses on comparative accounting, studying the institutions and regulation of accounting, accounting practice, the effects of European integration on accounting practice and procedures, and corporate governance. JORG WERNER is Assistant Professor in the Department of Accounting, Bremen, Germany. His work covers corporate governance and international accounting research. PHILIPP VOLMER is a Research assistant at the Department of Accounting, University of Bremen, Germany. He works in Transaction Services at KPMG, Germany.
- Author(s)Jochen Zimmermann,Jorg R. Werner,Philipp B. Volmer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight483 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.