CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the regime for the management of hazardous chemicals, highlighting the insights it provides for effective multilevel governance in other areas.
- Author BiographyHenrik Selin is Assistant Professor in the Department of International Relations at Boston University. He is the coeditor, with Stacy VanDeveer, of Changing Climates in North American Politics: Institutions, Policymaking, and Multilevel Governance (MIT Press, 2009).
- PrizesShortlisted for ISA Environmental Studies Section Harold and Margaret Sprout Award 2011.
- Author(s)Henrik Selin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitics, Science and the Environment
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.