Global Health Watch 4: An Alternative World Health Report by Health Poverty Action, Medact, Third World Network, Medico International, Health Action International, Global Health Watch, Amit Sengupta, People's Health Movement, Asociacion Latinoamericana de Medicina Social (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of independent sources of data on global health offering unique and essential information for anyone working in the field.
- Author BiographyThe Global Health Watch is a broad collaboration of public health experts, non-governmental organizations, civil society activists, community groups, health workers and academics. It was initiated by the People's Health Movement, Global Equity Gauge Alliance and Medact as a platform of resistance to the neoliberal dominance in health.
- Author(s)Amit Sengupta,Asociacion Latinoamericana de Medicina Social,Global Health Watch,Health Action International,Health Poverty Action,Medact,Medico International,People's Health Movement,Third World Network
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.