Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £65.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.07Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on arguably the most pressing public health issue of modern times: the effective global governance of HIV/AIDS. The underlying objective of the book is to help generate a timely debate and understanding of the impact of globalization on health and the plight of the vulnerable.
- Author BiographyCAROLYN BAYLIES Senior Lecturer in Sociology, University of Leeds, UK KAREN BISSELL Centre of Globalisation, Environmental Change and Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK FANTU CHERU Professor of African Studies at the American University, Washington DC, USA JEFF COLLIN Centre of Globalisation, Environmental Change and Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK LESLEY DOYAL Professor of Health and Social Care, University of Bristol, UK TONY EVANS Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Southampton, UK MARK HEYWOOD Heads the AIDS Law Project at University of the Watwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa KELLEY LEE Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK ROBERT L. OSTERGARD, JR. Research Fellow, Institute of Global Cultural Studies and the Center on Democratic Performance, USA NEIL RENWICK Reader in International and East Asian Studies and Co-Director of the Centre for Asia-Pacific Studies, Nottingham Trent University, UK CAROLINE THOMAS Professor of Global Politics, University of Southampton, UK
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThird World Quarterly
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 203 p.
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan Whiteside,Nana Poku
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.11
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.