Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a first comprehensive look at some of global health's most important challenges.
- Author BiographyTamara Giles-Vernick conducts anthropological and historical research on hepatitis B and C transmission and control, zoonoses, buruli ulcer, and the emergence of HIV in Africa. Based at the Epidemiology of Emerging Diseases Unit of the Pasteur Institute in Paris, she has published two books and multiple articles on global public health, environmental history, conservation, and oral historiography. James L. A. Webb, Jr. is a Professor of History at Colby College. He is the editor of the Ohio University Press series Perspectives on Global Health and the Series in Ecology and History and the author of Humanity's Burden: A Global History of Malaria and The Long Struggle against Malaria in Tropical Africa. He is currently writing a book on the historical epidemiology of diarrheal diseases.
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePerspectives on Global Health
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames L. A. Webb,Tamara Giles-Vernick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.