All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey reflect on the moral economy of human smuggling and trafficking, the increasing percentage of the world's asylum seekers who escape political violence only by being smuggled, and the implications of human smuggling in a warming world.
- Author BiographyDavid Kyle is an associate professor of sociology at the University of California, Davis. Rey Koslowski is an associate professor of political science, public policy, and informatics at the University at Albany (SUNY).
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Graphs
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Kyle,Rey Koslowski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.