Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleGlobal Issues in Crime and Justice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMolly Dragiewicz
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction, Molly Dragiewicz Section I: Critical Contexts for Thinking about Trafficking 2. The trafficking policy debates, Joyce Outshoorn 3. Data matters: Issues and challenges for research on trafficking, Elzbieta M. Gozdziak Section II: Key Issues in Trafficking Research 4. Sex, violence, and the border: Trafficking for sex work from Mexico to the U.S., Anna Maternick and Melissa Ditmore 5. At sea: The trafficking of seafarers and fishers from Ukraine, Rebecca Surtees 6. Organs trafficking: A protected crime, Nancy Scheper-Hughes 7. (Not!) Child trafficking in Benin, Neil Howard and Simona Morganti 8. Bride traffic: Trafficking for marriage to Australia, Kelly Richards and Samantha Lyneham Section III: Trafficking Policy: Intent and Outcomes 9. Clinton, Bush and Obama: Changing policy and rhetoric in the United States Annual Trafficking in Persons Report, Erin O'Brien and Michael Wilson 10. Service providers and their perceptions of the service needs of sex trafficking victims in the United States, Claire M. Renzetti 11. On broken chains and missing links: Tackling the demand side of trafficking ?, Julia O'Connell Davidson Section IV: Moving Forward 12. Organizing social change: Sex workers' rights vs. brothel raid and rescue, Aziza Ahmed and Meena Seshu 13. Nothing Like Chocolate: Sex Trafficking and Child Labor Trafficking, Kum-Kum Bhavnani & Emily Schneider 14. Conclusion: The future of human trafficking research, Molly Dragiewicz.
- Author BiographyMolly Dragiewicz is Associate Professor in the School of Justice, Faculty of Law at Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia. Dr. Dragiewicz is author of Equality with a vengeance: Men's rights groups, battered women, and antifeminist backlash. She received the Critical Criminologist of the Year Award from the American Society of Criminology Division on Critical Criminology in 2012 and the New Scholar Award from the American Society of Criminology Division on Women and Crime in 2009.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.