All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andreas Steiner
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Overview 2 Accounting for Official Capital Flows 3 Current Account Imbalances: The Role of Official Capital Flows 4 Determinants of the Public Budget Balance: The Role of Official Capital Flows 5 Reserve Accumulation and Financial Crises: From Individual Protection to Systemic Risk 6 Global Aspects of Central Bank Policies
- Author BiographyAndreas Steiner is an economist at the ifo Center for Business Cycle Analysis and Surveys. His papers have been published in the European Economic Review, the Review of International Economics, and the Journal of International Money and Finance, among other titles. He has lectured on International Trade Policy, European Economic Policy, and Economic Policy and Public Finance.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.