All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.50
- £6.49Trending at £6.91
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Information Technology Outsourcing In Search of Business Advantage Mary C. Lacity & Leslie P. Willcocks 'Lacity, and Willcocks have shown us again why they are the world's leading IT outsourcing gurus. the most comprehensive work on IT outsourcing to date.
- Author BiographyMary Cecelia Lacity is Associate Professor of IS MIS at the University of Missouri, St. Louis and a Research Affiliate at Templeton College, Oxford University. Her research focuses on IT management practices in sourcing, IT privatization, benchmarking, IT metrics, and client/server development. She has conducted case studies in over seventy-five organizations, surveying both US and European IT management practices and given executive seminars world-wide. She was the recipient of the 2000 World Outsourcing Achievement Award sponsored by PricewaterhouseCoopers and Michael Corbett and Associates. Previous publications include: Strategic Sourcing of Information Systems and articles in academic and practitioner publications such as the HBR, Sloan Management Review and MIS Quarterly. She is currently US Editor of the Journal of Information Technology. Leslie P. Willcocks has an international reputation for his work on information Management, IT evaluation and information Systems Outsourcing. He is Fellow and University Reader at Templeton College, University of Oxford; Visiting Professor at Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam; Professorial Associate at the University of Melbourne, and Distinguished Visitor at AGSM. He holds a doctorate in information systems from the University of Cambridge, and is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Information Technology. He is co-author of sixteen books, including Strategic Sourcing of Information Systems and Beyond The IT Productivity Paradox with Wiley. He has published over one hundred and thirty papers in journals such as HBR; Sloan Management Review; MISQ; Communications of the ACM, and the Journal of Strategic Information Systems.
- Author(s)Leslie P. Willcocks,Mary C. Lacity
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight676 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.