CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Global Insolvency and Bankruptcy Practice for Sustainable Economic Development: General Principles and Approaches in the UAE: 2015 by Adrian Cohen, Dubai Economic Council (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the general principles and practice of legal reform within bankruptcy, from a variety of specialists including practitioners, lawyers, bankers, accountants and judges from the United Arab Emirates, the UK and Singapore.
- Author BiographyAdrian is an English law qualified practising solicitor and partner in the international law firm Clifford Chance LLP. He is a member of the finance practice and specialises in the fields of restructuring and insolvency law. He has been with the firm since 1990 and a partner since 1998. He is based in the London office but has an international practice, with a particular interest in the Gulf region. He also acts as co-ordinator of the firm's European insolvency and restructuring practice. Tarek Hajjiri is Director of Legal Policy within the Legal Policy and Research Centre of the Dubai Economic Council.
- Author(s)Adrian Cohen,Dubai Economic Council
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTarek Hajjiri
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.