All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.74Trending at £12.98
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Intelligence Oversight is a comparative investigation of how democratic countries can govern their intelligence services so that they are effective, but operate within frameworks that are acceptable to their people in an interconnected world.
- Author BiographyZachary K. Goldman is the Executive Director of the Center on Law and Security and an Adjunct Professor of Law at New York University School of Law. He previously served as a Special Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and a Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence. His research interests focus on the law of intelligence, cybersecurity, financial sanctions, and U.S. national security strategy. Samuel J. Rascoff is a Professor of Law at New York University School of Law and the Faculty Director of the Center on Law and Security. He writes and teaches in the areas of national security law and administrative law. He previously served as a law clerk to Justice David Souter of the U.S. Supreme Court and as Director of Intelligence Analysis in the New York City Police Department.
- Author(s)Jane Harman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight682 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySamuel J. Rascoff,Zachary K. Goldman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.