Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExposes the core doctrine and strategy of the global Jihadist movement. This book explores the ideas upon which groups such as Al Qaeda are built, including the concepts of Jihad, al-Wala wal-Bara, Takfir and Tawhid. It also explores the thinking and activities of Al Qaeda's propaganda machine, explaining its intricacies and idiosyncrasies.
- Author BiographyJarret Brachman is Director of Research in the Combating Terrorism Center at the United States Military Academy, West Point, and an Adjunct Professor at New York University's Center for Global Affairs.
- Author(s)Jarret M. Brachman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePolitical Violence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.