Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA Christian response to global realities of human inequality, poverty, violence and ecological destruction in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyLisa Sowle Cahill is J. Donald Monan, SJ, Professor of Theology at Boston College. Her most recent publications include Sex, Gender and Christian Ethics (Cambridge, 1996), Bioethics and the Common Good (2004) and Theological Bioethics: Participation, Justice and Change (2005). She is currently a member of the Catholic Common Ground Initiative, the Advisory Board of the Public Religion Research Institute, the Board of Directors of the international journal Concilium and the Catholic Peacebuilding Network.
- Author(s)Lisa Sowle Cahill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew Studies in Christian Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.