CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a multidisciplinary approach to understanding the economic fairness problems that societies face as they become increasingly interdependent.
- Author BiographyChios Carmody is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Western Ontario Faculty of Law, where he has taught since 1999. He also serves as Canadian Director of the Canada-United States Law Institute. He has been a visiting professor at Georgetown University Law Center and an Emile Noel Fellow at the Jean Monnet Center for Regional and International Economic Law and Justice, NYU Law School. Frank J. Garcia is a Professor of Law at the Boston College Law School. A Fulbright Scholar, he has lectured widely on globalization and international economic law in Europe, South America and Asia. He has served on the Executive Boards of the International Economic Law and International Legal Theory Interest Groups of the American Society of International Law and on the editorial board of the Journal of International Economic Law. John Linarelli is Professor of Law and Legal Theory and Head of School at Swansea University School of Law. He has held positions in both American and British law schools. He has written extensively on international economic law, transnational commercial law, and legal theory. He has served on the executive board of the International Legal Theory Interest Group of the American Society of International Law and currently serves as the Group Chair.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleASIL Studies in International Legal Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 maps 1 table
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChi Carmody,Frank J. Garcia,John Linarelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.