Global Knowledge Networks and International Development: Bridges Across Boundaries by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £146.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £83.26Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the impact of transnational knowledge networks in the formulation of local, national and global policy in the field of international development and transition studies.
- Author BiographyDiane Stone is Marie Curie Chair and Head of the Public Policy programme at the Central European University, Hungary. She is on leave of absence from the University of Warwick. Simon Maxwell is Director of the Overseas Development Institute, the UK's leading independent think-tank on international development and humanitarian policy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDiane L. Stone,Simon Maxwell
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.