All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatin America is home to emerging global powers such as Brazil and Mexico and has important links to other titans including China, India, and Africa. This book examines a range of historical events and cultural forms in Latin America that continue to influence peoples' lives far outside the region.
- Author BiographyMatthew Gutmann is Professor of Anthropology, Director of the Brown International Advanced Research Institutes (BIARI), and Faculty Fellow at the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University. Jeffrey Lesser is Samuel Candler Dobbs Professor of History and Chair of the Department of History at Emory University.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobal Square
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note4 maps, 30 b/w
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Lesser,Matthew C. Gutmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.