All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the key areas of global leadership, from defining the qualities that distinguish global leadership from conventional leadership and how a global presence requires an understanding of your company's impact overseas, to leading from a distance and understanding what it takes to make global leadership work.
- Author BiographyJOHN NIRENBERG writes and speaks about leadership, globally, and is the author of Power Tools: A Leadera s Guide to the Latest Management Thinking and The Living Organization: Transforming Teams Into Workplace Communities.
- Author(s)John Nirenberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight152 g
- Width126 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.85Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.