All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpands the scope of the study of literary journalism both geographically and thematically. This book provides critical overviews of African American literary journalism in the 1950s and of literary journalism in Brazil from 1870 to the present day, and a section asks whether there is a specific women's voice in literary journalism.
- Author BiographyRichard Lance Keeble is Professor of Journalism at the University of Lincoln. He is the winner of the 2011 National Teaching Fellowship - the highest award for teachers in higher education in the United Kingdom. He is the author and editor of 27 books including The Journalistic Imagination: Literary Journalists from Defoe to Capote and Carter (2007, with Sharon Wheeler) and is the joint editor of Ethical Space: The International Journal of Communication Ethics. John Tulloch, who died in October 2013, was Professor of Journalism and Head of the School of Journalism at the University of Lincoln from 2004-2012. He wrote on a wide range of topics including literary journalism, media ethics, peace and human rights reporting, the coverage of the 'war on terror,' and journalism history. From 1995-2003 he was Chair of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Westminster.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note0
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Tulloch,Richard Lance Keeble
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.