All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £43.10Was:£44.99Free postage
- £43.36Was:£44.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThink of the many different products and services that are purchased and consumed each day how do they reach the end-user? What does this cost? What happens when something goes wrong? Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM) are the areas of study which help us to explore and answer these questions.
- Author BiographyJohn Mangan is Professor of Marine Transport and Logistics at Newcastle University, UK and Chandra Lalwani is Adjunct Professor at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Chandra L. Lalwani,John J. Mangan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight696 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.