All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionBrings global macro trading down to earth for individual and professional traders, investors and asset managers In a world that is increasingly interconnected, geopolitically, culturally and economically, global is the new normal in the financial markets.
- Author BiographyGREG GLINER most recently worked at AQR Capital Management on the Global Asset Allocation team and as an analyst at Tudor Investment Corporation, a global macro hedge fund focusing on discretionary macro in equities, commodities, foreign exchange, and fixed income. Prior to this, he was with Thracian Capital (a hedge fund seeded by Man Group PLC/GLG), where he was a Portfolio Manager. Gliner also worked at BNP Paribas in their equity derivatives business and was also with Citigroup's Financial Institution Group in investment banking where he was involved in various M&A, equity, and debt transactions. He holds MBAs from Columbia Business School and London Business School, and has a BS and BA from Miami University (OH) in finance and history. Gliner pledges all personal profits from the sale of this book to charity.
- Author(s)Greg Gliner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight632 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.