Global Management: Universal Theories and Local Realities by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume on globalization in business deconstructs the myth of global management universalism, explores the problems of universal strategies and the role of local values, and presents new approaches to the study and research of management and organizations.
- Author BiographyStewart Clegg is a prolific publisher of several hundred articles in leading academic journals in strategy, social science, management and organization theory; is also the author and editor of about fifty books, as well as a Fellow of the British Academy of Social Sciences, a Distinguished Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, and the recipient of significant awards from the American Academy of Management for his contributions to management theory and practice.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEduardo Ibarra Colado,Luis Bueno-Rodriquez,Stewart R. Clegg
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.