All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bodo B. Schlegelmilch
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsMarketing: A Global Discipline.- Assessing Global Market Opportunities.- Entering Global Markets.- Segmenting Targeting and Positioning in Global Markets.- Creating Global Product and Service Offerings.- Extracting Value from Global Operations.- Global Supply Chains and Distribution Networks.- Global Branding and Communication.- Organizational Design for Global Marketing Strategy.- Global Marketing Ethics and CSR.- The Future of Global Marketing Strategy.
- Author BiographyProfessor Bodo B. Schlegelmilch is Dean of the WU Executive Academy and Chair of the Institute for International Marketing Management at WU Vienna. Previously, he held professorships in the USA and the UK and also worked for Deutsche Bank and Procter & Gamble. He has taught global marketing strategy in MBA and Executive Programs for major multinationals across the world, and has published a variety of books and academic papers in journals such as the Strategic Management Journal, Journal of International Business Studies and Journal of World Business. He also was the first ever European Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Marketing.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.52Trending at £19.98
- £8.67Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.