All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with cultural, company, and country examples that help explain the paradoxes international marketers are likely to encounter, this title offers a mix of theory and practical applications as it covers globalization, global branding strategies, and the consequences of culture for all aspects of marketing communications.
- Author BiographyMarieke de Mooij, Ph.D. (Netherlands), is a consultant in cross-cultural communications, as well as a retired profesora associada of international advertising at the University of Navarra in Spain and visiting professor at several universities across the world. She is the author of several academic publications on the influence of culture on marketing and advertising. She has also authored books on culture and consumer behavior as well as culture and communication theory worldwide.
- Author(s)Marieke De Mooij
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.