CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights dramatic changes in worldwide media production, detailing how collaborations - in the form of co-productions, format franchising and audience interactivity - define the new media economy, and affect a shift across the entire field of cultural production.
- Author BiographyDoris Baltruschat Ph.D. is a media and communications scholar with extensive experience in film and television production and distribution. She currently teaches and conducts research at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Doris Baltruschat
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Internationalizing Media Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.