All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely resource provides a look at how media literacy education has become a global and interconnected dialogue brought about by the evolution of technology.
- Author BiographyBelinha S. De Abreu, PhD, is a media literacy educator and Director/Assistant Professor of the Practice in Educational Technology at Fairfield University in Connecticut. She is the author/editor of several papers/books, including Media Literacy in Action: Theoretical and Pedagogical Perspectives (2014) and Media Literacy, Social Networking, and the Web 2.0 Environment for the K-12 Educator (Peter Lang, 2011). Follow @belmedia.Melda N. Yildiz, EdD, is a global scholar and teacher educator. She served as the first Fulbright Scholar in Turkmenistan. She received her EdD in math and science and instructional technology from the University of Massachusetts, her MS in instructional technology from Southern Connecticut State University, and her BA in teaching English as a foreign language from Bogazici University in Turkey.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMinding the Media
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight560 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byBelinha S. De Abreu,Melda N. Yildiz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.