All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes in detail the most recent rapid growth and cross border activities and linkages of an industry of large global media conglomerates.
- Author BiographyEdward S. Herman is Professor Emeritus of Finance, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and author of a number of books including Corporate Control, Corporate Power (1981) and Triumph of the Market: Essays in Economics, Politics and the Media (1995). Robert W. McChesney is Associate Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication University of Wisconsin and author of Telecommunications, Mass Media and Democracy: The Battle for the Control of US Broadcasting, 1928-1935 (1993).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.