All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.93
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £17.64Trending at £20.28
- £11.81Trending at £12.55
- £8.72Trending at £10.99
- £18.68Trending at £25.62
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeficiencies in delivery of primary care in low and middle income countries can result in serious late-presenting orthopedic conditions. This book reviews treatment principles and techniques for dealing with such neglected musculoskeletal conditions.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Gosselin, MD, MPH, MSc, FRCS(c), Co-Director, Institute for Global Orthopedics and Traumatology, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA David A. Spiegel, MD, Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Honorary Consultant in Orthopedics, Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled Children, Benepa, Nepal, Division of Orthopedic Surgery, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA Michelle Foltz, MD, Columbus, MT, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note227 black & white illustrations, 159 colour illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1203 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid Spiegel,Michelle Foltz,Richard Gosselin
- Edition Statement2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.